Thursday, May 28, 2009

Journaling Day 3

Woke up feeling wonderful...so relieved my final is over and feeling very energized and focused on health and taking care of myself. I drank 16 oz of water first thing, and closed the door to my room so I could meditate for 10 minutes. Then I did about 5 more minutes of visualization - me in my ideal state of health, and the perfect mate by my side ;-) Not perfect - but at least it's a start, and I'm committing to spending those 15 minutes every morning.

Breakfast (8:30):
Shake -
1 c Clearvite Sugarfree powder (Apex Energetics)
1 c organic unsweetened Almond Milk
3 Leaves fresh organic Kale
1 c Organic Frozen Blueberries & Strawberries
7 Fresh Blackberries
1 Tbsp Hempseeds
1 tsp Goji Berries
1 Tbsp Sprouted Flax Seeds

1 c Rolled Oats/Oatmeal w/ 1 packet Stevia

Mid Morning Snack (11:00):
Double Espresso w/ splash half & half and 1 Packet Stevia
2 Mini Chocolate Biscotti Bites

Lunch (1:30):
1 Organic Mixed Green Salad w/ Tomato, Mozzarella & Balsamic Vinaigrette from Whole Foods
2 Handfuls Raw Cashews, Almonda & Pepitas
2 Squares Organic Dark Chocolate w/ Almonds

Afternoon/Pre-workout Snack (6:20):
Handful Raw Almonds & Cashews

After work I decided to check out a new class at Equinox - Latin Dance Groove - and so glad I did! I have been needing to dance for a while now, and it felt so good to move my body, feel sexy and break a sweat ;-) After the gym I went to Trader Joe's for a few things I forgot yesterday and WHole Foods to pick up some dried beans - black beans and Lentils.

Dinner (9:45):
6 Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers (wheat/gluten free - Whole Foods)
1 oz herb goat cheese (Madame Chevre - Trader Joe's)
1 California Veggie Burger (Dr. Praeger's)
1 Tsp. Hummus
1 Salad w/ Organic Spring Mix Lettuce (Trader Joe's), Organic Cherry Tomatoes, Shredded Carrots, Green Onions & Edamame
1 Tsp Sprouted Flax Seeds
1 Tsp Hemp Seeds
Dressing of Lemon Juice, Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Oil, Celtic Sea Salt & Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment